As of May 15, 2016
Hi! The FTC says that I have to have a disclosure policy so here it is. You should assume the following:
- I try to make money from everything including posts that I put on this blog. If I’m not making money from every blog post, then it was an oversight on my part and it will be corrected soon.
- Every link on this blog is a paid link. If it is not a paid link, then it was an oversight on my part and it will become a paid link soon.
- Every product that I write about on this blog or the entire website, I get for free. If I didn’t get it for free, then there was a breakdown in communication with the company that sent it and I will be billing them for the cost so the product becomes free.
- I try to make money from every tweet I send out on Twitter. If I didn’t make money on the tweet, then it was an oversight on my part and it will be corrected soon.
- If you email me, all of the information in your email is mine to do with as I please, such as exploit for financial profit, use as blackmail, or quote on my blog.
- Just because I get paid to blog, tweet, etc. does NOT mean I will give you or your company a positive review, blog post or endorsement. As a matter of fact, chances are pretty high that I will not endorse your product. I like to call it having strong moral fiber.
Content on Yes, I Am Cheap, is for
entertainment purposes only.
The information contained in YesIAmCheap.com is for general information or entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional financial advice. Please contact an independent financial professional for advice regarding your specific situation.
Don’t do what I say to do because I said to do it. Just think of my advice the same you would as jumping off of a bridge – sometimes. What I mean to say is, evaluate everything that I say and run it by a financial professional. I’m here to entertain, not to tell you how to run your financial life. Kinda sorta.
Hopefully, the above statement clears up any misunderstanding you may have about my blog posts or Twitter tweets. If you have any questions, you can contact me using the form below. Just remember what I said about emails.
Oh and in accordance with FTC guidelines, we state that we have a financial relationship with some of the companies mentioned in this website. This may include receiving access to free products and services for product and service reviews and giveaways. Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. We do our best to maintain current information, but due to the rapidly changing environment, some information may have changed since it was published. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.