Today is the big game day, the Super Bowl. As a New Yorker, I guess that I’m supposed to be excited that the Giants made it, but honestly, I’m not really a football fan. While half of the country will be tuned into the game, I plan on being busy with a nice lasagna that will be dinner on both Sunday and Monday, and putting together the building blocks for Tuesday’s dinner.
I’ve been watching a bunch of television programs on Super Bowl foods and tailgating. I think that I’m in the wrong business. I should be running a pizza or wings place because American love their junk food when there’s a major football game being played. Maybe next lifetime.
While my boyfriend has a meat filled pizza, I’ll be having a nice homemade lasagna and a salad while watching anything but the dang game.
I’d like to thank everyone who entered the giveaway celebrating my third anniversary. There were over 2,800 entries from all corners of the internet! The winners are below:
- (1) Kindle Fire sponsored by Beating Broke, Bucksome Boomer, Maximizing Money and Sustainable Personal Finance and Yes, I Am Cheap – Sherry G.
- (1) iPod Shuffle sponsored by Prairie Eco Thrifter – Anna P.
- (1) $25 Amazon Gift Card sponsored by Budgeting In The Fun Stuff – Lisa G.
- (1) $25 Amazon Gift Card sponsored by Free From Broke – Sarah M.
- (1) $25 Amazon Gift Card sponsored by Frugal Zeitgeist – Jody S.
- (1) $25 PayPal cash sponsored by My Broken Coin – Amanda L.
- (1) $25 PayPal cash sponsored by My Personal Finance Journey – Stephanie
- (1) $25 PayPal cash sponsored by Thirty Six Months – Kathy P.
- (1) $25 PayPal cash/Amazon Card sponsored by Invest It Wisely – Renski P.
- (1) $25 Amazon Gift Card or PayPal sponsored by Live Real Now for Canadian entries ONLY! – Michael J.
Thanks also to my awesome sponsors for supporting this campaign. The winners have been notified. Stick around for the next giveaway, Earth Day is My Birthday on April 22. I hope to have a decent amount of greenery available to give you.
If you’re preparing to watch the game, get some antacid to go with it. Have a great week everyone!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.